(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

ABS exercise ทำทุกวันให้ชิน การอยู่คนเดียวก็เช่นกัน #exercise #gym #fitnessgirl #workout #absworkout #goodtimes

Share 0 0
Advertisement
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
amaryasser9099. You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You.

You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character."👌🔥 #fit #fitness #fitnessmotivation #gym #workout #training #bodybuilding #body #instagram #fitnessmodel #fitnesslife #lifestyle #life #miscles #abs #biceps #muscle #motivation

Share 0 0
mhelbvsfood. Hallyu drama starter pack - jjimjilbang, ramyeon, ddukbokki, mayak egg

Hallyu drama starter pack - jjimjilbang, ramyeon, ddukbokki, mayak eggs, kimchi, sikhye, banana milk and sheep head towel ✌😃 💆 . . . . . . #spa #mhelbvsfood #feedfeed #foodpics #eeeeeats #vsco #foodgasm #koreanfood #healthy #workout #yum #foodporn #foodie #photography #delicious #diet #l4l #foodphotography #flatlay #gym #fitness #tasty #yummy #instafood #foodstagram #foodblogger #cooking

Share 138 7
lesk24. We did it!
20% of daily routine 💪✔️FitCAMP done!!!
We started interna

We did it! 20% of daily routine 💪✔️FitCAMP done!!! We started international, great team, amazing results! The question now is... WHO'S NEXT? #businessopportunity #WEIGHTLOSS #WORLDWIDE #WORKOUT #healthylifestyle #businesssolution #businessmodel #teamgrowth #teamwork #budapest #HUNGARY #inspiration #letsdoit #whosnext #instaopportunity #instabusiness #team #internationalbusiness

Share 0 0
busylizzycaterham. Our club is a community for mums and their family to access...
🤼‍♀️de

Our club is a community for mums and their family to access... 🤼‍♀️dedicated pre and postnatal fitness 💪fun classes where no childcare is needed 👶amazing stimulating baby classes 💜fun events, talks and workshops ☕social coffee mornings Try a class with us this month and find out about our special offers in class. Link in the bio #busylizzy #busylizzycaterham #babybump #workout #baby #newmum #mumcommunity #healthymum #beingaparent #mumlife #mumsupport #mumfriends #caterhammum #coulsdonmum #oxtedmum #purleymum

Share 0 0

TECHNIQUE TUESDAY: DEADBALL ROW INTO A BURPEE . Here are our key tips for correct form when performing a DB row-burpee: ✅ keep that back straight, shoulders pulled back and chest open ✅ keep those elbows in nice and tight in the row movement, squeeze those shoulder blades at the top ✅ aim to get your chest to the ball in the burpee phase Struggle with a particular exercise and want to know how to perform it correctly? Comment below with what exercise you’d like to see the trainers demo.

Share 0 1
malinalinn. Focused on growth.
Mind, booty, & Soul🦋

#fitness #fitnessmotivation
Share 0 0

Jag äter korv och makaroner med ketchup, jag äter även macka till frukost, mannagrynsgröt på kvällen, godis på helgen. Men allt i lagom mängd och lite vardagsmotion som tillägg. Jag har ändrat livsstil och inte börjat gå på en "diet", jag värdesätter min inre hälsa och förstår att jag kan äta allt OM jag inte fortsätter äta när jag känner mig mätt. Jag har slutat pressa mig till gymmet för att utöva en träningsform som jag inte tycker är rolig. Jag har slutat med att jag mår bra av godis varje dag och jag har insett att jag mår som bäst när jag får äta hemlagad mat i alla dess former som paj, gryta, falukorv, ris, pasta osv osv. Jag har hittat min livsstil som gör att jag mår bra från insidan till utsidan. Jag har också använt @lifesum och @mealsizer kombinerat nu ett tag vilket ger mig livskvalitet och ett mindre hets till alla dessa dieter osv. Nu äter jag vanlig mat, rör på mig minst 15-30min /minst 3 dagar i veckan. Mer än så behövdes det inte för mig. Vad behöver du för att må bra? 💛 - - - #viktnedgång #weightlosstransformation #weightloss #workout #mrr #teamlifesum #livsstilsförändring #välmående #healthylifestyle #wellnessjourney #wellness

Share 0 0

@keyandarrowleather makes handmade, genuine leather products even more beautiful than this rose! The owner is one of the most amazing and passionate people I’ve ever spoken to! Please go check them out and show them some love! Click on the link in my bio to purchase ❤️

Share 4115 183

Flex flex flex. Quad day today and it was a good day considering Mother Nature came with a vengeance. 💦💦 #fitness #quads #legday #fitrn #tryingtobulk #workout #lift #girlswholift #progressnotperfection #bodybuilding #buildyourbody

Share 0 0
cmtdefy. Please join me today to work on your coordination by doing 5 ladder ex

Please join me today to work on your coordination by doing 5 ladder exercises. Go to YouTube and search “CMTdefy Ladder Coordination” These exercises will be super beneficial for CMTers to help work on making those legs go where you want them to. I’ve definitely been in a crowded room and have really struggled to get from one side to the other without running into anyone, that awkward weave around people, flinging one leg in front of the other hoping it lands where you want it to. I hope these ladder exercises help you as much as they’ve helped me! You can get a ladder online for pretty cheap, like $12 or tape one out in your home: Width: 10”-12” // 25.5cm - 35.5cm Height: 12” // 35.5cm Let me know your thoughts in the comment section and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for new video updates! . . . #charcotmarietooth #cmtathletes #cmt #cmttough #cmtstrong #fitgirls #coordination #exercise #workout #ladderexercises #liveyourbestlife #beyourbestself

Share 0 0
Advertisement
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
inovafitapp. La alimentación es la parte más importante en tu transformación y tu e

La alimentación es la parte más importante en tu transformación y tu entrenador personal #InovaFIT lo sabe 👌. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #NoMasExcusas #NoMasPretextos #AppFitness #Fat #Fit #Fat2Fit #Fitness #EjercicioEnCasa #HealthyLife #NoMoreFat #Saludable #NoMoreExcuses #NoMasGordo #EsDeGordos #Workout #Motivated #Motivacion #FitLife #FitnessMotivation #VidaSana #BodyFitness #Instagood #Inova

Share 0 0
nitzan_barhom. רעבים? בא לכם משהו קליל וטעים? מרק טעים ובריא מ-5 מרכיבים: עדשים כתומי

רעבים? בא לכם משהו קליל וטעים? מרק טעים ובריא מ-5 מרכיבים: עדשים כתומים, דלעת, דלורית, סלרי ופטרוזיליה. . . . . . . . #nitzanpersonaltrainer #personaltrainer #trainer #training #workout #fitness #food #foodporn #winter #soup #hot #delicious

Share 0 0
csc_centralstaffscrossfit. Interested in joining our CrossFit community, learning and developing

Interested in joining our CrossFit community, learning and developing in a safe environment? Get booked on to our foundations course today! ⁠ ⁠ During your time in the foundation workshop, you'll learn the fundamentals of CrossFit movements, methodologies and concepts behind what we do.⁠ ⁠ You'll learn new techniques in Olympic Lifting, Powerlifting, Gymnastics, Kettlebells and Plyometrics.⁠ ⁠ Each session will include breaking down and practising the movements with a fun workout at the end. Once you have demonstrated a good understanding of the fundamentals, you will be equipped with the knowledge to allow you to move into the main CrossFit classes where you can learn the more advanced movements and participate in even more challenging workouts.⁠ ⁠ Book online or email us today! - We cant wait to have you training with us! ⁠ ⁠ https://centralstaffscrossfit.com/foundations⁠ team@centralstaffscrossfit.com⁠ ⁠ #stafford #teamcsc #centralstaffscrossfit #staffordshire #staffordgym #fitness #fitfam #workout #motivation #bodybuilding #wod #training #gym #fitspo #gymlife #fit #health #healthy #weightlifting #strong #exercise #instafit #crossfitgames #crossfitgirls #crossfitcommunity #girlswholift #powerlifting #muscle

Share 0 0
savvvy305. “In order to become the 1% you have to do what the other 99% won’t” -u

“In order to become the 1% you have to do what the other 99% won’t” -unknown • • • #absworkout

Share 0 0