(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
mercedariansisters. And a great weekend! ☺️
#Repost @valuesoutreach with @get_repost
・・・
H

And a great weekend! ☺️ #Repost @valuesoutreach with @get_repost ・・・ Have a great week everyone! • #valuesoutreach #discernment #religiouslife #giveeverything

Share 34 3
mercedariansisters. #Repost @valuesoutreach with @get_repost
・・・
Let him guide you, he wil

#Repost @valuesoutreach with @get_repost ・・・ Let him guide you, he will not let you down! • #valuesoutreach #religiouslife #discernment #giveeverything

Share 37 2
dabzzmick. @insaneseeds horizontal logo wraps clear round the banger..flower of l
Share 22 1
Advertisement
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
valuesoutreach. Let him guide you, he will not let you down!
•
#valuesoutreach #religi

Let him guide you, he will not let you down! • #valuesoutreach #religiouslife #discernment #giveeverything

Share 86 0
theathletemindset. Winners don’t make excuses during training. They push harder when they

Winners don’t make excuses during training. They push harder when they think they can’t keep going. • • • • • #hunger

Share 29 0

PRIVATE PILATES SESSIONS As well as @pilatesguy_1 teaching Pilates on out timetable once a week, he is offering private sessions. He is offering one to one, with a partner or a small group of 4. 1-1 £40 1-2 £60 (£30 per person) 1-4 £80 (£20 per person) If you would like more information or would like to book a session contact Russ today. Email russ@pilatesguy.co.uk or call 07980698313. #pilates #pilatesguy

Share 17 3
cephas_mctizic. Still pushing myself to the max,and always will I have goals I have to

Still pushing myself to the max,and always will I have goals I have to hit. Things I want to do,experience, and places I want to see,so I have to push my limit and carry it over into my everyday life. Never ceasing to push myself,to motivate others, and to get shit done. @5starnutritionjonesboro #strength #work #determined #dadbod #fitdad #giveeverything #sweat #bloodandtears #grind #grinding #beastmode #hulkmode #power #passion #love #dreambig #nevergiveup #dontquit #motivatedmindset #mindset #push #somethingnew #growth #driven #beyondultra #supersaiyan #powerbuilding

Share 34 0
Advertisement
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
ocr_johnwhite. Quando chegares ao topo, aprecia a vista, desce e volta a subir há sem

Quando chegares ao topo, aprecia a vista, desce e volta a subir há sempre uma nova aprendizagem. #top #hike #stepbystep #gohigher #gofurther #sucesso #success #knowledge #conhecimento #dontgiveup #giveeverything #ocr #ocrrunner #spartan #spartanracer

Share 58 4
valuesoutreach. The Charism Clip from the Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart o

The Charism Clip from the Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart of Los Angeles (you may remember them from our volleyball videos😏🏐). View more clips like this from other communities in our YouTube channel! Link in bio #giveeverything #discernment #carmelites #religiouslife

Share 69 0

Give 100% of your effort and it leaves 0% to regret later 🌺. . If you give 50% effort to something it leaves another 50% to be regret later. . If you give 10% of your effort that leaves 90% to regret later in life. . We challenge you to get honest and ask yourself are you making more effort or more regret? #realtalk

Share 43 11
coachpetertwist. Give everything to gain maximally! .
“Today I Will Give Everything I h

Give everything to gain maximally! . “Today I Will Give Everything I have. What I keep inside I lose forever” TWIST Mantra . I don’t nail this every day. But when I do, I create wins and move forward. When I don’t, I don’t. There are no shortcuts to success - if you do recognize it takes everything and years of it, earning and persevering, then this Mantra will serve you well to elevate to great by giving your best to elevate others around you....give your best to each inch of the hard yards you gain....and get you quickly back on track after the days you need to down gear to only partially showing up your best, or, need to check out and catch your breath - but you can restore optimally too! . Better Every Day is a goal that gives us intent, Giving Everything is the only fuel that advances us maximally - as quality people - and professionally - as well in our goals like gaining strength, fitness and sport excellence. . Give Everything - Gain Maximally!

Share 55 6