(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
prosupps_canada. Posted @withrepost • @rebelfitnutrition 🎄💪Who doesn't want MASSIVE P

Posted @withrepost@rebelfitnutrition 🎄💪Who doesn't want MASSIVE PUMPS for Christmas without the jitters...🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️ ⬇️⬇️ • ➡️We all want skin-splitting pumps💯 and ProSupps Dr. Jekyll NitroX is the versatile, low-stimulant pre-workout that delivers. Powered by Nitrosigine and TeaCrine, and with 100mg of Caffeine, Dr. Jekyll NitroX focuses on maximizing muscle pumps and fullness, while increasing training endurance and elevating strength/power output.👌💪💪 • ➡️It’s a perfect all-around pre-workout for men and women looking to maximize their performance and focus without the jitters. Let’s get swole!!💪💪👊👊 • • • • • #rebelfit #rebelfitnutrition #supplements #truenorthfitness #hustle #hardwork #achieve #fitness #consistency #body #goals #gymlife #gymmotivation #fitness #bodybuilding #diet #fit #healthy #healthyeats #supplementation #fitspo #lifestylegoals #workout #fitfam #exercise #instafit #gymlife #drjekyll #healthylifestyle #prosupps @mikaylamah @chris_g09 @mattswain @truenorthfitnessdc @prosupps_canada

Share 0 0

In the best shape of my life mentally and physically 💕 Q&A goes live at 7pm on my channel babies 💞 • • • #fitfam #success #gymrat #bootygains #motivation #gymlife #bodybuilding #girlswholift #squats #fitness #progress #gains #workout #instafit #fitgirl #girlpower #bossbabe #lifting #beastmode #bulk #gymaddict #naturalbooty

Share 0 0
tiagoamenopersonal. Panturrilha é genética... Não muda em resposta ao treinamento?!?!
.

T

Panturrilha é genética... Não muda em resposta ao treinamento?!?! . Texto do professor Dr @desalles . Muitas pessoas se queixam que suas panturrilhas não respondem da mesma forma que outros músculos ao treinamento, mas será que o problema não é o treino? . Realmente, é muito mais comum encontrarmos pessoas com boas panturrilhas quando o componente genético é forte para tal. . Apesar disso e ao contrário do que é difundido, as panturrilhas respondem sim ao treinamento. . Mais especificamente, podemos afirmar que o gastrocnêmio (músculo mais superficial da panturrilha), mesmo com um elevado % de fibras do tipo 1, ainda apresenta predominância de fibras do tipo 2 e parece responder (hipertrofiar) de forma similar à outros músculos quando o treinamento envolve volumes e intensidades adequadas. . Desta forma, se o seu foco é o desenvolvimento do músculo, você deve treiná-lo de forma similar (frequência, volume, intensidade e nº de exercícios) a outros grupamentos que são seu foco. . Já o sóleo (músculo que dá volume ao grupamento) parece ser predominantemente composto por fibras do tipo 1, o que pode reduzir sua capacidade hipertrófica quando comparado a outros grupamentos. . Fisiculturistas de alto rendimento, no entanto, trabalham com diferentes números de repetições por série visando estimular este grupamento, e é comum vermos entre estes séries de 20, 30, 50, 80 ou até 100 repetições de flexões plantares na cadeira solear (panturrilha 90°). . Ou seja, nem tudo está perdido, consulte um treinador experiente e habilitado para que ele analise o seu caso e indique qual o caminho mais adequado para que você obtenha as panturrilhas que sempre sonhou. . #MaxTitanium #QualéASuaMeta #VemPraMax #fitness #bodybuilding #lifestyle #musculação #educaçãofisica #panturrilhas #hipertrofia

Share 0 0
Advertisement
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

▪︎ 🇷🇴 Swipe left for RO 🆎️ Follow 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 @andreibadea_pt #abpt_tipoftheday ▪︎ ⚛ Originally the 80/20 principle was known as the Pareto principle which states that roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. You can apply this rule to many aspects of your life like, like diet and healthy eating. ▪︎ The 80/20 diet principle is more than a diet, it is an approach to healthy eating without a guilty feeling. ▪︎ The basic idea of the 80/20 principle is very simple. In order to be healthy and balanced, you don’t always have to make 100% healthy food choices. 80% is enough. The remaining 20% you can choose less healthy food and indulge yourself, even “junk food” if that is what you really want. ▪︎ You can incorporate this rule in your own way or you can use these tips: ➡️ cook from scratch using fresh ingredients ➡️ incorporate the 2 Meal Day by pushing your first meal later in the day ➡️ save the 20% for the week-end ➡️ go for quality over quantity from your 20% ▪︎ 🏅 Find your own 20% to enjoy guilt free and the remaining 80% won’t seem so hard. ▪︎ 🆎️ PM me if you have any questions. . . . . #health #fitness #fit #nutritie #fitnessmodel #fitnessaddict #fitspo #workout #bodybuilding #cardio #gym #train #training #health #healthy #instahealth #healthychoices #active #strong #motivation #diet #getfit #eatclean #exercise #antrenament #antrenorpersonal #sanatate #sportromania #mancaresanatoasa

Share 0 0
francy_ma92. Scusate le spalle 🙌🏻 #gym#gymmotivation#passion#passionbodybuilding#

Scusate le spalle 🙌🏻 #recent4recent

Share 2 0
ikiz.efsane.gym. Yaşar Berk Özer
Çok iyi bi performans göstererek çeyrek final maçını a

Yaşar Berk Özer Çok iyi bi performans göstererek çeyrek final maçını alarak adını yarı finale yazdırdı 💪💪💪 EMF OPEN avrupa kupası şampiyonası #antalaya ✔=Kaliteli içerik için takip edin. ♥️=Beğenin 👥=Arkadaşlarınızı etiketleyin 🔊=Yorum yapın 🗣=Lütfen bildirimleri açın #Millitakimantrenörü @mrt.uzar • • • 💪 #Fitgirl #fitfam #toptags #fit #fitness #workout #gym #model #fitspo #bodybuilding #love #healthy #fitnessbody #fitnessmodel #bikinifiness #fitgirls #girlswithmuscle #muscles #strong #beastmode #fitnessaddict #gymlife #fitfrenchies #girlswholift #training #fitbody #bodygoals #selfie

Share 2 0

There will always be setback and u can make up a million excuses but there is no better feeling than getting back n track because deep down u Kno it takes the same amount of energy to stay down than to move on, as long as ur goal is progress it doesnt matter if u had to backtrack 💪💪 #MAYEdayFitness #fitnessgoals #fitness #train #health #cut #shred #musclebuild #muscle #gains #fitnesslife #healthyeating #abs #motivation #bodybuilder #bodybuilding #focused #dedication #strength #muscle #transformation #npc #training #24hourfitness #beastmode #goals #rolemodel #FitnessModel #picoftheday #instafitness #youtube

Share 1 1
blackskullusa. \"Who dares, wins. Who sweats, wins. Who plans, wins.\" – British Specia

"Who dares, wins. Who sweats, wins. Who plans, wins." – British Special Air Service (SAS) . "Quem arrisca, vence. Quem sua, vence. Que planeja, vence." British Special Air Service (SAS) . #blackskullgirl @shandacavich . #blackskullusa #blackskull #bodybuilding #bodybuildingmotivational #fitnessmodel #bodybuildinglifestyle

Share 5 0
celestial.bodies74. A mantle of darkness will shroud the core of enlightenment that rests

A mantle of darkness will shroud the core of enlightenment that rests beneath. Therein lies the purpose of being...exposing the light...the unmitigated truth. . . . #health #fitness #fit #fitnessmodel #fitnessaddict #fitspo #workout #bodybuilding #cardio #gym #train #training #health #healthy #instahealth #healthychoices #active #strong #motivation #instagood #determination #lifestyle #diet #getfit #cleaneating #eatclean #exercise

Share 1 1

Building a strong physique is a symbol of yourself. It reflects that you worked Dam hard for it, No money can buy it, You cannot borrow it, you cannot inherit it, you cannot steal it, you cannot hold onto it without consistent hard work. It’s shows discipline, It shows self respect, It shows dedication, passion and patience #fitness #fitnessmotivation #gym #fitnessjourney #fit #fitnessmodel #fitnesslife #fitnessaddict #motivation #fitnessgirl #workout #fitnessfreak #bodybuilding #fitfam #gymlife #fitnessgoals #fitspo #fitnessfreaks #fitnessgear #fitnesslifestyle #beauty #fitnesstrainer #fitnessmodels #fitnessbody #lifestyle #muscle #fitnessphysique #health #fitnessfun #instafit

Share 0 0

>>>HD Slide Me>>> Obstacles are put in your way to see if what you want is really worth fighting for. #obstacles #fightforit #work #gym #biceps #triceps #arms #armworkout #goals #motivation #hardwork #vascular #shredded #fitspo #exercise #bodyfat #gymphoto #dreams #success #bodybuilding #fitness #ifbb #ifbbproleague #ifbbpro #ifbbphysique #ifbbphysiquepro #physique ——————————————————————— @ifbbproleagueoz @ifbb_pro_league @nzifbb @arnoldsportsau @arnoldsports ——————————————————————— Photography 📸 @magn1tude

Share 0 0
Advertisement
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
ebrahim_faramawey_offcial. ❤️💜💚💙💛 ..
.
.
. . . 🇿🇦🇾🇪🇻🇳🇹🇷🇹🇳🇸🇾🇸🇳🇸🇦🇵🇳🇵🇰
#inst

❤️💜💚💙💛 .. . . . . . 🇿🇦🇾🇪🇻🇳🇹🇷🇹🇳🇸🇾🇸🇳🇸🇦🇵🇳🇵🇰 #instagram #instagood #new #newyork #neymar #realmadrid #messi #cristianoronaldo #mo_salah #boston #bodybuilding #amazing #china #italia #france #music #football #sing #selfie #fun #fashion #ميوزكلي_المشاهير_

Share 2 0